Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Death of the Body (Crossing Death #1) by Rick Chiantaretto


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Accepted Readers,

I normally don't participate in Teaser Tuesdays, but I just had to share the teaser I came across today! From the very moment I saw this book I knew I had to read it. Fortunately, I have been given the chance! I will also be participating in the blitz of this book which is happening on December 13th. My review will be posted with the blitz along with some other pretty awesome stuff, trust me you won't want to miss it!

So, here's to my first #TeaserTuesday!
ABOUT THE BOOK
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Expected Release: December 13th, 2013

I grew up in a world of magic. By the time I was ten I understood nature, talked to the trees, and listened to the wind. When the kingdom of men conquered my town, I was murdered by one of my own—the betrayer of my kind. But I didn't stay dead.

I woke to find myself in a strange new world called Los Angeles. The only keys to the life I remembered were my father’s ring, my unique abilities, and the onslaught of demons that seemed hell-bent on finding me. Now I must find out who I really am, protect my friends, and get back to my beloved hometown of Orenda.

A DOUBLE TEASE
I did not make the following images; both came from the author's social media sites. I must say they spark one's curiosity don't you think?




Leave me a comment telling me your opinion! Do you like teasers? Do these teasers make you want to read Death of the Body?

No comments:

Post a Comment