Sunday, December 16, 2012

I just want to say...

Hi Book Lovers,

I wanted to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! I know I haven't posted much this month, I am truly sorry for that. Please let me explain; Stress has been an unwelcome friend of mine this past month. I switched from the night shift to the morning shift at my work. It has been a challenge because I have always been a night owl who stays up until the sun rises, now I am up and at work before it even has a chance to. I also came down with the flu last week and still have yet to fully recover. (I blame the waking up so darn early!) To make matters worse my dear grandmother Betty has been very ill and has been going to the hospital frequently. :( Seems like around this time every year a lot of terrible things happen :sighs: But moving on....

I have a lot of special things planned for you guys in the upcoming month, so I hope you stick around to check them out. :) I also want to do a giveaway, I promised to do one when I reached over 50 followers. At the time of this post I am at 60+, I can’t believe it! Each and every one of you rock! If you have a suggestion on what I should include in the giveaway, please leave a comment below! I want to make it special for you guys! :)

As always, I wish you all the best.  May your holidays be filled with happiness and joy! 
Maybe a little hot cocoa and a good book as well!

Sincerely,
Helena

 


  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment