Thursday, September 25, 2014

Author Spotlight: Elle Raven

Elle Raven is a new and upcoming Aussie author who lives in Adelaide, South Australia with her husband and three young children. Elle can usually be found with her iPad or laptop computer permanently glued to her. She began writing from a very young age. In fact Elle used to write plays and musicals when she was in high school. Having such a flamboyant personality she even performed in them herself Always an 'actress' and always the star.

Elle loves reading and writing about an alpha-male hero. If she can't read about one that is alpha enough to suit her she will take it upon herself to write one.

Elle's books will feature an alpha-male hero who will come tumbling to his knees in lust and love when he finally meets the heroine of his dreams. Rest assured that in an Elle Raven book, the hero will never cheat.

Elle would love to hear from you. Please email her or visit her Facebook page. She loves connecting with people and having a chat with the readers about her books or any other books you may have in common.

author.elleraven@gmail.com
Facebook
GoodReads

HER BOOKS
Her Debut novel:
 Control Me
(Barossa Series #1)

He knows what he wants. 
He wants her. 
Only On his terms. 

To save her failing family empire, the stunning yet feisty heiress, Jada Sinclair must find a way to keep the Sinclair Winery in the family. She is barely keeping things afloat due to her father's bad business decisions. The only person who can help her family is the multi-billionaire tycoon Max Brunetti. Can she trust him or will she be selling her soul to the devil himself? 

Ruthless and powerful Max Brunetti wants to take over the Sinclair Vineyard to expand his own family corporation and he will do everything in his power to get it. In order to gain the vineyard he needs to make the Sinclair family an offer they cannot refuse. And he knows exactly what he wants in return.
THE DON: Sebastiano 
(Stud Mafia Series#1)
 Coming early November
 Co-written by: Aimie Jennison

  
Power. Greed. Revenge. Submission. 
 
Sierra Winters never planned on falling for the most powerful man in Sydney.
  
One minute, she's an everyday twenty-eight year old working class office girl the next, she is being blackmailed by Sebastiano Morassi, Sydney's influential crime family boss, to settle her brother's debts.


Sierra knows she should never have gone to him to "save" her brother but she is captivated by him. His monstrous size, his malicious evil glare and more frightening is the scar that marks his left cheek. Never has she never met or seen anyone like him. The more time she spends with this frightening yet captivating man, the harder it becomes to want to escape.

Sebastiano Morassi is pure danger. So why does she crave him? He can make her tremble with fear and make her hairs stand on end but he also has a sweetness to him that tugs at her heart. Sierra soon finds herself merged into his world full of murder, revenge, and deceit.



Warning: This book contains violence, excessive language, and strong sexual content. It's intended to be read by mature audiences.


Excerpt from The Don: Sebastiano: 
Sebastiano you know that no man has ever done that to me before. 

"Done what? You telling me you've never had another guy put his mouth on your pussy and give you an orgasm before?

 "Yes hurry up and put your mouth on me. You know...there." 

"Where? Tell me sweetness." 

"I want you to....to... ah... Put your mouth... there." 

"I need more information cara mia. Tell me where Sierra. Say it." I whispered into her ear as my hand traveled down her stomach stopping at the top of her sweet mound sweeping my hand back and forth from hip bone to hip bone. She buckled under my touch. 

"Oh God Sebastiano please don't torture me. Just do it. Please." 

Gesu Christo, I loved it when she begged. 

"But I don't understand what you want sweetness." I lied. 

"Tell me exactly what it is that you want me to do to you? Lick you out, give you head, go down on you. It's not hard to say sweetness. Tell me what you want me to do with my mouth or is it my tongue you want?" She lowered her gaze to my chest. Oh hell yeah. I'd push her. Prod her. Take her to sexual heights she's never fathomed. I'd pull out all the stops to make sure I was the one man she would never forget. 

"Say it." (Sebastiano) 

2 comments:

  1. Elle Raven's debut book is great. She writes a hot sexy alpha male perfectly. I can't wait to see what she writes next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I love my Alpha men. I cannot wait to release THE DON: Sebastiano.
    Not only is he Alpha he's a kinky piece of hotness.

    ReplyDelete