Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Bookish Question #1: Hardbound or Paperback Books?



Accepted Readers,

I've been trying to come up with a creative share my opinion about various book subjects and give you a chance to discuss them with me. So, let me introduce BOOKISH QUESTIONS, the place for all book related questions/discussions/etc. If this goes well and you guys enjoy it, I was thinking I could post new a new discussion question once a week or bi-weekly.

How it works: 

It's as easy as 1,2,3... 

1. I will ask a book related topic/question.
(Such as: What is your favorite book genre to read? or  Do you judge a book by its cover?)

2. I share my opinion regarding the current question.

3.  Leave a comment telling me your thoughts/opinion on the question. 

I will also be looking for questions regarding reading or discussion topics, if you have any in mind, leave some suggests for me in the comments :)

 
 This week's question is: 
Do you prefer 
Hardbound Book or Paperback Books?

I personally enjoy both, but I tend to buy paperback more often. They are usually cheaper, fit better into my purse, and are widely available. I can also fit a lot more of them on my bookshelves.

I only buy hardcover books when:
a) I own other books from the series in hardback
b) The paperback isn't available
c) When the cover or actual book have gorgeous designs
d) It includes extra features not in the paperback version 

I like when book series I own have matching covers, so this is actually the biggest factor in my decision. I know, I know, I'm weird. I can't help it, I like pretty matching things! =-X

Now it's your turn! What do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment