Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Image from: http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=451231

I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Halloween! This has always been my favorite holiday! I love to do crazy makeup styles and visit haunted houses! This year, I have to work all day and have to wake up early Friday morning, so I can't enjoy it.  :(

Do you think you guys could do me a favor? Since I have a bad case of the blues, do you think you could cheer me up? I would love to hear about what you're doing to celebrate Halloween! It will make me feel better to know that you're enjoying this spooky day for me! Maybe you could share a scary story with me? Or maybe your favorite Halloween inspired recipes? Or you could share pictures with me via my Facebook page! Just anything! Help me keep my Halloween Spirit alive! 

 Another bittersweet fact of today... it is the last day of the October 31 Day Blogging Challenge. I officially posted something every day for this entire month! I had a lot of fun and I'm so happy I decided to be a part of this wonderful challenge! I hope to give it another try in the future. 

After today I may not post every single day, but I will be posting more than I ever have prior to this challenge! I hope you guys enjoyed my random posts and the new weekly features I came up with. I want to thank each and everyone one of you that stuck around and joined me on this experience! It was grand! 

Peace Be Wild,
Helena

PS: 
Don't worry; I will still be doing some of the weekly features. Short Story Weekly (Saturdays) and Hele's Top 5 (Mondays) will now be permanent weekly features. I'm still trying to decide if I will continue doing the others that will be up to you guys! If you have a moment please take this short survey about the content I've been providing on Accepted Wisdom, this will be how I determine what to keep. 

 You can take the survey by clicking this link: http://www.instant.ly/s/K6h8G 

Or by going to this post: http://icanonlybehele3.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-quick-survey.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment