Saturday, October 19, 2013

Going Off Schedule

Accepted Readers,

Hello... it feels a bit strange writing a post like this on a Saturday. Normally I would be posting a Short Story Weekly (SSW) today, but I'm celebrating my birthday a bit early. I will be posting SSW tomorrow. I hope this doesn't upset much. Next week everything will be back on schedule.

My best friend is here for the first time in months and I can't wait to go get into some trouble with her. By trouble I mean, playing video games, shopping, eating pizza, and maybe indulging in a few alcoholic beverages. (We are over 21...I DO NOT encourage underage drinking!) It's going to be so amazingly exciting! My actual birthday is October 24th and I plan on doing a birthday haul. I've never done one before and I'm hoping this new type of post will be fun. :)

This is the first of 3 separate celebrations for my birthday.. yes yes I know, that's a lot! Let me explain, I celebrate with my best friend first, my boyfriend second, and my family last. That way I can spend quality alone time with each of them! I promise it makes more sense when you participate.

How do you spend your birthdays? Do you have one giant party? Maybe a small get-together? Or something totally different? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment