Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Is Finally Here!

Accepted Readers,

I couldn't be more excited! Fall is finally here! Autumn has always been my favorite season, the time of year I spring to life. I love everything about fall from the chilly weather and the trees changing colors; the crisp smell nature takes on. I also love Halloween and Thanksgiving... and my birthday is during fall too! (October 24)

Now it's time visit local orchards, drink delicious hot coffee, indulge in fresh apple cider, wear hooded sweaters, play in piles of fallen leaves, and stroll aimlessly through the park during the day. At night, it's like a whole new world; telling scary stories while sitting around a bonfire, getting the wits scared out you at a haunted house, and star-gazing are some of my favorite activities. I almost forgot...PUMPKINS; carving pumpkins, eating pumpkin flavored desserts, and drinking pumpkin flavored beverages. 

I am my happiest during this time of season. I tend to be very active and you will seldom find me at home. My excitement to rush outside, to feel the cool air my cheeks and hear the leaves crunching under my feet is unbearable sometimes! I remind myself of a child on Christmas Day who is antsy to open gifts. During fall I'm in tune with my inner hippy. Peace, love, and nature baby... yeah!

What is your favorite season and why? Leave a comment below telling me! 

For your viewing pleasure, I made this photo grid showcasing a few of my favorite pictures from my last visit to a local orchard, this time last year! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment