Monday, March 3, 2014

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Ever since I've read "Almost Matched" by AO Peart... I've been a connoisseur of martinis. The apple martini was mentioned so frequently in the book that I just had to go out and try it. Eventually the need to try more flavors of martinis soon followed. 

Today I went to a local Hooligan's with my cousin. I tried a total of 7 types of martinis... Yes 7. 

2 Hibiscus martinis with actual hibiscus flowers along the rim.
2 Key Lime Pie martinis
3 Adam and Eve Apple martinis
1 Cosimo martini
1 Chocolate martini
1 Lemon Drop martini
1 Apple martini

Needlessly to say, I'm a bit drunk, but in my defense I'm out with a cousin I haven't seen in years. So that makes it okay right?

I'm pretty positive that the waitress digs my cousin because we are getting free drinks. Woot! What's better, the waitress is hot.  (she's a beautiful woman, excuse my  matters.) 

Have you ever read a book that convinced you to do what to  something you normally wouldn't do? 

"Almost Matched" opened so many doors for me. It was also the first contemporary romance book I've enjoyed.  If you haven't already, you should check it out. It's currently only .99 cents on Amazon.

I'm on way home, I'm pretty sure this is the latest I've stayed out for nearly a year. Whew I'm such a rebel. Lol. Granted it's not even 9 a.m. yet. I promise tomorrow will be more book related... Remember I don't condone anyone drinking if they aren't 21 years old or older. I'm 26... So it's totally okay I'm loaded and I'm not driving. Drinking and driving is not cool.

Be safe,
Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment